2. MAC 182 kabuki brush – have been using this one for like a year (although you can probably tell :D)!
3. MAC ‘Studio Fix’ Fluid Foundation – it gives an amazing coverage, stays long and mattifies my oily skin in a way that I almost never need to touch up.
4. Sephora Classic Mineral Powder Brush #45 – I use it for foundation an its literally the best thing that’s ever happened to me (makeup brush-wise :D)!
5. YSL Faux Cils Noir Radical (for night) and a little less dark Volume Effet Faux Cils for the daytime. Addicted to these babies, have been buying them for a couple years.
6. Diorskin Nude Concealer – Have been using it only for about a month and I already like it more than everything I used before – great coverage (I have some serious dark circles going on!) and hydration.
7. Bioderma Sebium Gel (couldn’t find this one online, but this gel works absolutely the same way) and Avene Cleanance Lotion – as I mentioned, my skin is oily (mostly in the T-zone) and prone to occasional breakouts, using these two products I managed to cut breakouts by around 90%.