So I thought I’d use the blog for making a little announcement – I’m offering personal styling services worldwide!
In the past one and a half years I worked as a personal stylist with dozens of girls and women from all over the world, helping them update their wardrobes, learn to shop efficiently, dress for the new job or the new body, teaching them what looks good on them and how to always stay inspired when it comes to clothes. Being able to share what I’ve learned in almost 5 years of blogging has been a very fulfilling experience so far, I received tremendous feedback, which made me realize I wanna do more of this.
I’ll be arranging something like a Hire a Personal Stylist section on this website soon, but if you’re interested in rates and dates or you know someone, who might be looking for a personal stylist – my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org Sales pitch now over, enjoy your weekend!
Happy Valentine’s Day you guys! I swear posing with the lip-shaped cake pop is the only cheesy thing I’m doing today. I love giving and receiving gifts on Valentine’s day, but all the hearts, flowers and balloons are kina not my thing. In fact, my boyfriend and I don’t even have a dinner reservation for tonight. Instead we’ll go to a party our friends throw every year. What about you guys? How are you spending this day?
No wonder I started Fashion Agony in December, it’s probably the only month that I would gladly spend at home without ever going out. Provided that I’m fully stocked with chocolate Thank you awesome people out there for being with me this entire time or any amount of time for that matter, I love you!
P.S. Stay tuned for 4 awesome giveaways later on!
Hey guys! I hope you’re having a great weekend! I thought it would be fun to break the outfit post routine before the New Year’s and do something new, so I came up with this 10 Thing post, I hope you enjoy it and let me know if you share any of my weird habits
1. I try to look serious in the pictures, although I’m a complete goofball and this sometimes gets me into trouble
2. I can’t live 5 hours without sweets. I have to eat at least three types of desserts per day, otherwise I’ll feel miserable. Once I dieted for over a week to see if sugar was the reason of my breakouts, but by the end of the week I didn’t care about breakouts anymore. Actually I’m eating a cupcake even when I’m writing this
3. I’m a quitter. Some of the most memorable things I quit were a piano school, a ballet class, a sewing class, all of the jobs I had working for someone, a French class, a Spanish class, a Polish class, various business projects, sports and even my own clothes store I’ve had for about 3 years. I get bored of stuff so easily I’m surprised how this blog has become one of the longest term commitments in my life.
4. Speaking of commitments, very few people know I’ve been married for 2 and a half years, but my “husband” and I agreed to never call each other “husband” and “wife”. We prefer “boyfriend” and “girlfriend.”
5. It’s normal for me to go without sleeping for two days straight and then have a couple-hour nap and be as good as new
6. I love my heels to death but the happiest days of my life are always the ones, when I’m wearing flats.
7. If I were to name an item of clothing I’m obsessed with, it would be a coat.I have at least 30 of them in my closet and this number is growing each month.
8. The country I want to visit the most is Iceland, it’s one of my biggest dreams and I have to admit, I don’t do anything in particular to fulfill it, because otherwise I’ll have to come up with another dream
(image via Gary Pepper)
9. I hate coffee! It always gives me headaches and the smell of it makes me sick! I also can’t stand all kinds of alcohol (except maybe sangria with a lot of juice in it).
10. I don’t drive because I’m a complete panic freak. Although this is something I’m attempting to fix.
Follow me on Instagram: