Hey guys! I hope you’re having a great weekend! I thought it would be fun to break the outfit post routine before the New Year’s and do something new, so I came up with this 10 Thing post, I hope you enjoy it and let me know if you share any of my weird habits
1. I try to look serious in the pictures, although I’m a complete goofball and this sometimes gets me into trouble
2. I can’t live 5 hours without sweets. I have to eat at least three types of desserts per day, otherwise I’ll feel miserable. Once I dieted for over a week to see if sugar was the reason of my breakouts, but by the end of the week I didn’t care about breakouts anymore. Actually I’m eating a cupcake even when I’m writing this
3. I’m a quitter. Some of the most memorable things I quit were a piano school, a ballet class, a sewing class, all of the jobs I had working for someone, a French class, a Spanish class, a Polish class, various business projects, sports and even my own clothes store I’ve had for about 3 years. I get bored of stuff so easily I’m surprised how this blog has become one of the longest term commitments in my life.
4. Speaking of commitments, very few people know I’ve been married for 2 and a half years, but my “husband” and I agreed to never call each other “husband” and “wife”. We prefer “boyfriend” and “girlfriend.”
5. It’s normal for me to go without sleeping for two days straight and then have a couple-hour nap and be as good as new
6. I love my heels to death but the happiest days of my life are always the ones, when I’m wearing flats.
7. If I were to name an item of clothing I’m obsessed with, it would be a coat.I have at least 30 of them in my closet and this number is growing each month.
8. The country I want to visit the most is Iceland, it’s one of my biggest dreams and I have to admit, I don’t do anything in particular to fulfill it, because otherwise I’ll have to come up with another dream
(image via Gary Pepper)
9. I hate coffee! It always gives me headaches and the smell of it makes me sick! I also can’t stand all kinds of alcohol (except maybe sangria with a lot of juice in it).
10. I don’t drive because I’m a complete panic freak. Although this is something I’m attempting to fix.
Follow me on Instagram:
Lots of love and happy holidays to all of my favorite readers!!! Hope you’re spending this eve with your loved ones or the way you wanted it! My Christmas is coming up in almost 2 weeks and on the pics above I’m wrapping presents for the New Year’s, cause that’s when we Ukrainians exchange gifts. So excited about the holidays! <333
Follow me on Instagram:
What an amazing year this has been! Lots of breathtaking places, interesting friendships, exciting projects, hard work and all-consuming happiness! Can’t wait to see what 2013 has in store!
I hope the New Year brings you happiness and lots of smiles! Thank you for being with me all this time and see you in 2013!!!
Lots of love,