Wearing: Blazer – Oasap | Pants – Zara | Top – Warehouse | Heels – Zara | Bag – H&M | Watch – stolen from my bf
Happy Monday everyone! I hope your week is off to a great start. I’m extremely grateful for all the attention and appreciation you’re sending my way in your comments and messages and I’d love to find out more about you, crazy people reading my blog. Today I thought I’d share with you five random facts about me and I hope you’ll do the same in the comment section! Here we go:
1. I’d never buy myself a Chanel 2.55 or a Birkin bag, even if it cost $100.
2. I’m a firm believer in karma, I’ll never let myself do something bad intentionally.
3. My left shoulder is slightly higher than the right one because I always carry my shoulder bags on it. Go on, check my pictures to see for yourself, I know you want to
4. Whenever I feel sad or angry I watch Friends, these guys instantly lift my mood.
5. I haven’t eaten meat since January 1 and it feels great!
*Also sometimes I’m still into drop crotch, don’t judge me!
I’m dying to know something random about you, are you a horror movie addict, do you wash your hands 20 times a day, would you kill for a particular pair of shoes? xD Your turn to spill it!