I hope you guys had a lovely New Year and already sorted out all your resolutions for 2016. I’m finding it difficult to express everything I expect from myself in 2016 because 2015 taught me that there is no limit to what I can do and achieve.
Some of my defining moments in 2015 were:
– moving to another city and choosing personal styling as my final career path
– seeing therapist for the first time in my life (I have to confess I faced an identity crisis this summer and getting professional help was one of the best decisions in my life, if you guys ever doubt – go for it!)
– attending trainings and reading a ton of books on personal growth
– learning to meditate
– Paris Fashion Week
– meeting truly inspiring people that I can learn a lot from
Some of the things I plan to focus on in 2016:
– finding balance between work and pleasure
– building a strong body
– traveling to places I’ve never been
– getting back to learning French and Spanish
– reading books I’ve been saving on my Ipad throughout 2015
– learning to network and delegate
As for the look above, as you can probably tell the pics were taken near Musee du Louvre in Paris. I always forget to post everything we shoot on our trips and was happy to find them browsing through my folders yesterday. It’s super casual as it was taken on the last day of exploring the city, I hope you like it.
Coat – Zara
Sweater and jeans – H&M
Shoes – Adidas Stan Smith
Bag – Saint Laurent
Sunglasses – ZeroUV
Watch – Daniel Wellington
GET THE LOOK:
Looking beautiful from head to toe in this casual outfit!
I would love to go to fashion week! and I love that jacket its so perfect
Classic, simple, gorgeous!
beautiful photos! I LOVE your coat!
omg stunning look!!
The Stylish Confessions | The online destination for fashion inspiration, beauty tutorials and lifestyle tips & tricks.
Gorgeous coat! I love your outfit and style!
Happy New Year Nika lovely! You look amazing, I loveee your coat. Wishing you all the best for 2016 my dear
Amazing coat and I totally relate with your resolutions! <3
Beautiful pictures, Louvre looks amazing and I’d love to see it someday!
Thanks for sharing this, I’ve been seeing a therapist for the past couple of yeaars and it makes a huge difference every single day!
So cool and stylish!You look perfect!!
The outfit looks simple but elegant, stylish and fashionable. Of all the items you’re wearing, i love the long coat most. It’s beautiful.
Happy New Year and All the best to you girl!
http://liencorner.webs.com – Fashion and Travel Blog
Very chic and trendy！I love it!The style is perfect!
You look so amazing!
[…] coat such as this will always add a touch of sophistication and glamour to your every day outfit. Nika Huk wears this Zara piece over rolled jeans and a pair of Adidas Stan […]